Beautiful Forever has a proven approach to practice assessment … we make it fast, easy and affordable. All practice assessments are conducted by an executive consultant, the highest-ranking consultant level at Beautiful Forever.
A one or two-day on-site practice assessment typically includes:
- Pre-assessment preparatory work
- Mystery shopping your staff & business
- Cost structure analysis
- Database analysis / review
- Discussions with your physician(s)
- Interior design & retail space analysis
- Interviews with staff
- Location & signage evaluation
- Marketing review, including budgets, collateral materials & public relations
- Profit & Loss (P&L) analysis
- Product line evaluation
- Technology assessment
- Review of menu of services
- Website & search engine marketing review
- Other pertinent assessments
- Post-assessment written report & conference call
to become more successful.
Is this the time to conduct an assessment?
Call now for a free 30-minute
consultation to evaluate your needs.